Rebel Meets Rebel review by Rebel Meets Rebel

• Released: May 2, 2006
Rebel Meets Rebel: Rebel Meets Rebel

Rebel Meets Rebel has a nice sound to it. It is definately differant. It really is country metal. It is interesting to have the slamming metal guitar from Dimebag and the country vocals from David Allen Coe. I think it is one of those things which you either like or you don't, and I definately do.

The lyrics are pretty good. Like on 'N.Y.C Streets', the lyrics are all improvised. 'Nothin' To Lose' is a fun song, and it is leaning more towards country than it is towards metal, which gives it a nice touch. 'Cowboys Do More Dope' is a really cool song that really does show that there isn't much differance between Metalheads and Country fans.

This album does not compare to anything else because I don't think it would have worked with any 3 people besides Dimebag, David Allen Coe and Vinnie Paul, because it is such a unique concept, that only the masterminds behind the idea could do it justice. Some of the most impressive songs are 'N.Y.C Streets' because all of the lyrics are improvised, and 'Panfilo' because it is an all acoustic jam, with no lyrics, by Dime. The thing I love about this album is that it is so unique and such an original sound. I don't really hate anything about it. If it were stolen or lost, I would definately buy it again.

Pantallica_nano
    hey respect DIMEBAG,u little piece of shit(dragon****!) he was and will be the best shredder of all times..... show RESPECT mother****er!!!! peace and love for all DIME relatives and friends, he is playing with god now..... man...damn... dime is ..... just the best..... and rebel meets rebel it's awesome!!! just listen to Heart worn highway.....that ****in guitar.... THE SHIT, RIP DIME...you'll always be loved.....
    RGuitarMetal
    WHERE ARE THE REBEL MEETS REBEL TABS? TIME TO GET ON THE BALL FOLKS ESPESCIALLY ON TRACK 8.... WHEN YOU DONE I SUGGEST BOSTING YOUR TALLENTS ON YOURTUBE. COM!!!!!
    faqu
    Pantallica_nano easy with the swearing... I deleted a whole bunch of spam, without wornings. if I'll see this kind of crap again, warnings will follow.
    FireHawk
    I will admit I never listen to much music other than country (sadly) back in Dimebags day. Then when I started playing guitar back in 2004 I decided to check him out. Dime is my favorite guitarist and this is an awsome CD. Must get! RIP DIMEBAG!
    Trail-OfDead
    This CD is friggin brutal, wish Dime would have put it out himself instead of holding onto it for so long. The bass is extremely vicious throughout the whole album. DAC's voice is great and perfectly melded into the songs. I'd suggest to take a listen to DAC's regular country version of "Nothin' To Lose" as its pretty cool too. Would love to see some tabs for some of the tracks from this, mainly Nothin' To Lose, Rebel Meets Rebel, and Get Outta My Life.