Rebel Meets Rebel review by Rebel Meets Rebel

• Released: May 2, 2006
Rebel Meets Rebel: Rebel Meets Rebel

Very, very county feel to the album. Being David Allen Coe and The Cowboys From Hell, each side kept to their guns and gave a very distinct flavor to the album. On the song, "Rebel Meets Rebel" insturments such as fiddle and organ are used, giving a very county sound to the song and it bleeds into the entire album. And hey, it's Dimebag Darrell, who else wouldn't give us screaming guitar riffs and solos for any project?

It's David Allan Coe. Shoud be nuff said, but there still is more to say. DAC has kick ass lyrics talking about bozzing, getting high, and expressing himself however the f--k he can. He is county and no metal vocals were added so it gives the album a very kick ass touch.

Hey, It's DAC and CFH. With the two names on the same album, every great is going to come out of it. Favorite songs of the album of mine are: Nothin' To Lose; Rebel Meets Rebel; Heart Worn Highway; and Get Outta My Life. It's awesome because I'm from the county where the surroundings have influenced my life and I'm redneck and metal head, aka the heavy metal rebel. Because of that, both styles of music are blended perfectly to create the sound of Rebel Meets Rebel. One thing that pisses me off about the album is DAC can get the county high notes and ruin the whole concept. It's better when he keeps the low yet bold vocals.