End Of Silence review by RED

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
RED: End Of Silence

Me and my dad picked up this album after hearing breathe into me on the radio. Red is a Christian rock band that reminds me alot of 12 stones and linkin park. The intro End Of Silence is very much like the interludes Linkin Park used to make. They change the swing in the next song and their first single Breathe Into Me. They have a lot of hardrock guitars and emotional violins. Their lead singer grew up in PA and had a tough time growing up and he shows that in his music. Let Go has a very thousand foot kruthy tune in the verse and it sounds really good with the violins (none of the band members play the violin though). Already over is very Linkin Park-ish and kind of emo very awesome most likely the next single. this song is slow but powerful and I love it until the chorus. Very powerful. Break me down is a lot more creepy and distorted then most of the other tracks. Much like Linkin Park. Wasting time is very hard rock 12 stones like. Gave it all away has a very good point to it. Hide has an awesome guitar solo athe beginning and cool violins great tune. The last song is the last part of already over it's slow and acoustic but it is freakin awesome but depressing. Anyone can listen to Red and love their music once they pick up the disc. They outbeat 12 Stones and Linkin Park in my book. Good message great melodies awesome guitars. What could be better.

The lyrics talk about anger depression the world and through the point of the lead singer. He had a rough time growing up and wanted to share what it was like through music. You can just feel it through the lyrics. They are good clean lyrics hence-Christian rock.

It may not be emo hardcore but I think that they can beat that out any day. I listen to every song over and over and over. I love the melody and the time put into this and there is nothing to hate about it. This is something you would want to take good care of, and have about a hundred more copies just incase something happens.