By The Way review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Jul 9, 2002
Red Hot Chili Peppers: By The Way

This is a good album which features a variety of different types of Red Hot Chili Peppers music scaling from Throw Away Your Television to Can't Stop. There is no story to this album as far as I can tell but I still think it is RHCP's best album yet. As I said this album has a range of different styles going from softer tracks to hard rock

The lyrics are okay and I think the singer has excellent skill. He can sing softly, deeply, fastly or slowly and it is always fits in with the unbelievable riffs or licks that Red Hot Chili Peppers musicians make.

I dont think this album really compares to any other because RHCP have such a unique sound and the singer has a very distinctive voice. My favouritwe songs on the album are Cant Stop and By The Way. I love these 2 songs so much I would buy the album just for that. I hate that there are 2 or 3 songs that are god awful, you make your own descision!

wangmaster
    yah, this album pwns everyones ass. repeatledly. with a very sharp implement. probably a hot poker. or maybe even a pencil. Im rambling now, so KICK ASS ALBUM!
    Fleabass5
    funky_punk
    bc2025
    This album will be second best after the release of the new album stadium arcadium because even though this album kicks ase sadium will get the popular vote due to the new song dani californa.
    bc2025
    Fleabass5 wrote: This album really shows how much the Chilis have grown in their music. I love it. I listen to it everyday.
    man i admit it is a good album but there is no need to listen to it everyday that is just sad
    bc2025
    funky_punk wrote: sure its amazing but.....it was released f***ing ages ago!!!!! why review it now?????
    Because i'ts the ****ing best album that the chili's have done so far so shove up your crack