By The Way review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Jul 9, 2002
Red Hot Chili Peppers: By The Way

Red Hot Chili Peppers are a funky rock band who have realised countless great songs and it definately shows on this album. With tracks like By The Way, Can't Stop and The Zephyr Song. If you ever watch their videos you can see the effort and thought that goes into them. They are very different and unique they are in different outfits and the videos are about alomst anything. A memorable video is By The Way, when the lead singer gets kidnapped by a daredevil taxi driver and eventually jumps out of the window into his bands car.

The lyrics are simple but very funny. The lead singer has some skills with his voice eg he can sing high and deep he can make funny sounds (like in around the world). The lyrics go really well with the music. They have some fast songs like Can't Stop and they have some slower songs like The Zephyr Song.

Compared to their other albums this is my favourite, as it has loads of great songs on and has a great varitey of songs e.g. slow and fast. The best songs are definately By The Way, Can't Stop, Zephyr Song and Universally Speaking. I would definately recommend this album to you, I can guarentee you won't be dissapointed. If it was lost or stolen I would definately buy it again even though I have all the songs on my iPod.