Californication review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Jun 8, 1999
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Californication

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are a great band with a nice soft/regular rock sound. It opens with Around The World, that is a great song. But for Scar Tissue, on the video he plays it witha broken guitar which is pretty cool. I'm not sure if he's actually playing it though, but it sounds great. Then there's obvioulsy Californication, probley the best song on their CD. RCHP has a great full sound considered the band went through so much crap dealing with drugs and death.

These guys can sing amazingly! They have a cathchy tune and the lyrics match the guitars, drums and bass. Espically in Otherside. Also I Like Dirt and Easily have great lyrics. It takes a true musical genius to write such extrodinary masterpeices. RCHP are amazing.

This album is one of the best CDs I own, I can listen to it over and over again. The best songs from Californication are Otherside, Parallel Universe, Scar Tissue, I Like Dirt and Easily. All the others are good too, but I think those ones stand out the most. I just don't like haw there are olny 15 songs, I wish there were around 20. RCHP is too good to have a 15 song album. Personally I think there are one of the greatest bands ever, that's just me though, buy it and find out for yourself!

leeprechaun
    Ugene : I really like ur tastes man. I dont like this album, but u seem to like the same stuff. He should take more drugs, and John should go slit his wrists. CALIFORNICATION SUCKS, except for Scar Tissue, Velvet Glove, Saviour and Purple Stain, so Suck my balls
    suck your own balls