Greatest Hits review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Greatest Hits

A great mix of all the best rap, funk be-bop tracks. Great track. I'm very disappointed that the oldest track is 1989. I would have loved some early stuff as I loved Jackie and Hillel. As many reviews have said "what it says on the tin" which is not entirely true but still good.

Great lyrics, as expected - it's the "greatest" hits after all. Anthony Kiedis's singing excelss as usual and the two new tracks are amazing, though others don't seem to think so.

Having comapred with other greatest hits it truely kicks serious ass. John Frusciante, Micheal 'Flea' balzary and Chad Smith, with tracks also including Areoplane and Dave Navarron once again blew my mind and it just proves just because most members are in their 40's they haven't lost it. It's worth buying even if you have previos albums containing the tracks as their are two new tracks the rock as does the rest of the album in only a way in which the Chili peppers know how. I love the sound that seems to only come from hte Chili's, Antony has a one and only kind of voice and Flea is the greatest bassist I have ever heard. enhaced by Chad's supureb drums and John and Dave exellent guitar skills. Though i would have liked to have heard more Jackie and Hille, though for that you just buy Out in LA. The Chili's kick ass as they hve always done nd like a good wine seem to get better with age. (Though I don't like wine os like a good bitter.)