Greatest Hits review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Greatest Hits

AS all there other albums I really liked the sound of this album thats probaly becasue its just there best songs but either way there sound is really good. One of my favourite part of songs is the solo and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have always been able to put together a good solo wether its guitar or base. I liked some of there base solos so much I started learning on my friends base guitar.

For there lyrics there were good and once again that's probably because it's there greatest hits album. Although there rhymes are nnot always very complex there always good and that is why I like them.

My overall impression was very good except for one problem and this wasn't a small problem this was a pretty huge problem and that was that cant stop which is one of my favourite songs by them I don't know how they missed that but they did. If you agree wiht me that you where angry about the fact that they left that song out please email and we can share our anger and sadness.

FruFighter
    El Jordo wrote: they had like 2 bonus tracks on that album. whats wrong with that?
    OK they put a CD out every....4 or 5 years a couple of little bonus tracks really going to hurt?
    djnugent
    GREATEST album of all time. i could listen to it over and over and over.... it is so *(@!*@^!@(*@& awesome to listen to while running. grab your ipod, chuck on this album, and go for a jog. let it take you to the otherside.
    Eoghanmuffin
    This album absolutely rocked..... Im dissapointed they didnt include around the world
    griffinsilver
    yea uh.. shoe box_of_lies; there was a whole the greatest hits :The Videos so i don't know where you got that whole no special features thing from.