I'm With You review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: Aug 30, 2011
Red Hot Chili Peppers: I'm With You

What to say really, there are the big one RHCP... Although this sound isn't as it should be, like there was J.F. It's still funk/punk, also it's kind a psychedelic rock with the song "Monarchy Of Roses". This album seems like a cheap versione of "Stadium Arcadium". I'm not quite impressed whit Josh, he should improve a little bit.

Antony is a king really, he has great voice, and skill's. His lyrics are "rich", but in this album, lyrcis are written not just by him, Flea and Josh have there piece of cake. Lyrics are great.

The most impressive song "Brendan's Death Song" and "The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie". As I said this album is a cheap versione of previous album. I love old punk/funk sound, Flea bass lines. Don't love Josh, he is great, but for me nothing can supstitute John Frusciante. If this album would be stolen, I wouldn't buy it again. I'll enyoide in older albums, and John's solos.

Bassman1981
    Great Album, I have listened to this every day and I have to say it is better then expected and up there with by the way and californication. I do think that Klinghoffer played his guitar work a little safe on some tracks, he needs to crank some solos in next time, as a bass player myself flea is flawless as usual and so tight with chad. Cant fault Anthony either.
    RHCPFAN96
    in fact i've changed my mind, i put it on again and took a closer listen and tried getting over the fact its not john, and now i love it!
    Hungry_Hameds
    best album since californication, Klinghoffer is a virtuoso, freshest the band have sounded in years, awesome.
    RHCPFAN96
    the things i did to get this album... i got up at 7 o'clock this morning, went on a half hour drive, waited around about 2 hours doin nothing waitin for hmv to open, waited around another 2 hours for a bus doing nothing, sat on an hour bus drive with sweaty tourists then got locked out the house because i was expected to have my key, then i get in to find i dont really like it.... if it was another band it might be ok but tbh i think they kind of let themselves down, its not bad its just not up to what i was expecting, my personal opinion (:
    RocknRory
    Superperfex wrote: kLeft wrote: Wow that's crazy to hear so much positive feedback on this album.. Upon first listen I could've sworn I was listening to the death of the Chili's..I swear it sounds like they're trying to bring back disco or some shit, coming across as nothing but a mere parody of themselves(IMO), not cool bro's. Are you a troll? There is no hint of anything disco on this record.
    Monarcy of Roses' chorus definitely has a disco vibe, due to flea's bass. Listen again.
    PapaKooLay
    I quite liked it to be honest...I wasn't expecting that much after listening to the single, but after listening through the entire thing over and over again this past week I can say I like the majority of the songs! MORE TRUMPET SOLOS!