Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

They've done it again. The Peps are still doing awesome after all these years. Most bands will change their style with a full 180 down the line, but not the peps. I'll admit, it wasn't as funky as bssm, but this is still one of my favorite albums. And as for saying how amazing it is, I'll give it a badass. It's not the best thing they've ever done. This album does very well describe the peps though. From funk to slow rock, this album tackles each style with a head on collision.

Anthony Kiedis is freaking insane. I love his lyrics so much and this album does not disappoint. In the funkier/faster songs, it seems like he's right at home, and on the slower songs, it's like he has found a new home. He's no freddie mercury, but this voice is what the band is built for.

As stated before, this is not their best work, but its still badass. Anthony did say they would deliver hardcore funk, and on some songs they did. The most impressive songs to me on the album are Hump De Bump, Readymade (such good guitar), 21st Century, and yes Dani California. I love how they managed to peg what they're about with this album and if it were stolen or lost, I'd spend the 50 bucks again and get the special edition pack.