Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

Pure greatness on their part for making this album. It captured what everyone wanted. It leaves listeners pleased with teh chili peppers after disapointment form By The Way. So many great songs to be herd. Everyday I like one over the other. It just depends on my mood. Some of the best songs, Wet Sand (it's the Scar Tissue of this album), then you have Snow, Charlie, Animal bar, and storm in a teacup, wow what a song! brings back all the old school stuff. Now some of the new music sounding has to be Strip My Mind, I really feel this song was made from the influence of The Mars Volta, a stellar intergallactic song. It makes sense too since they r opening for them on this tour. I recomend all checking out the mars volta. Again best guitar ever! some solos give me chills everytime I hear them.

Anthony got greater once again. He just blew me away. Sure some of it is not meaningfull at all, but some songs are sooo deep like wet sand. It's not his best, but its just behind Californication I think.

Overall I love the mixture in this album and it shows how they have grown and recognized their own talents. I definatly see this as top 3 album. Everything on this album is great, even the repetative ones. I see a comparison with Mothers Milk and Californication. Really this album left me speechless at first. I'd buy another one any day if I lost it. Thank you RHCP.

mitchw01
    gobsmackingly brilliant kickass tunes that i am constantly playing guitar to. fav song would be snow(hey oh) or desecration both great songs on par with californication in my opinion. all i can say is whens the next album gonna be out
    Neon D-von
    tHewHiteHendrix : great album if you dissagree you pretty much suck at life in my book. Dude you spelled disagree wrong but you pretty much nailed it in 1 sentence.
    Nickleback1192
    This CD rox i love Mars & Jupiter. I can already play Dani Cali. & Stadium Arcadium. I would buy another if it was stolen GET THE CDDDDD