Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

The sound on this record is phenominal especially John Frusciante who is the best guitar player ever, he was always a great guitar player but only played great solos live, like on live at slane and live in hyde park but now he has but great guitar solos on a studio album it is just pure brilliance. Flea is the best bass player and is always exellent. Chad is the hard hitter he has always been and has not lost anything through age. And kiedis is still the best frontman ever. These are my opinions.

The lyrics are catchy and I like them Anthony has definetly got better as a singer. I read somewhere that John Frusciante has been giving him lessons. I especially love the backing vocals john frusciante has a beautiful voice, I like it on wet sand where he distorts his voice, he does that a lot on his solo albums.

I love this album mainly because of Frusciante's guitar playing, I love all the songs because there great in their own way, maybe their too many songs I thought maybe 22 should have been on the album after hearing the first time, but then I thought no they all have there own feel and there all great. The songs that stand out to me are Dani california, Snow (Hey Oh), Especially In Michigin, Tell Me Baby, Slow Cheetah, all of them. I hope Frusciante carrys on the amazing guitar solos on the next Chili album (god please let there be another) and on his solo records.