Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

The Chili Peppers have got to be one of the best alternative bands in history. Their sound in this album is a come-back of their old style mixed with a little bit of their new style. It is my favorite album. I've had it for a week and a half and that's all I've listened to. Flea's basslines are inspiring, and give this album it's unique, awesome sound. There are 28 songs, and I wouldn't call any of them bad. Every single song has it's own amazing sound, and makes this album, in my opinion, the Chili Peppers' best album ever.

The Chili Peppers have a really good singer, and I don't even know what the lyrics are, but they sound great with the songs. My overall impression of the lyrics is almost as good as that of the bass, and the rest of the instrumental. I don't really pay much attention to lyrics, but the singer is good.

Like I said before, this is one of the best albums in rock history. The best songs are Dani California, Snow, Charlie, Hump De Bump, Torture Me, Warlocks, C'mon Girl, Tell Me Baby, So Much I, Storm In A Teacup, and Turn It Again. If I had to pick the best 5 songs, they would be Hump De Bump, Charlie, Tell Me Baby, So Much I, and Warlocks. What I love most about it is Flea's basslines, they are inspiring. I don't hate anything about it except that it didn't release until this year. If it were stolen or lost, I would definitely buy it again.