Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

The sound on this album is absolutely incredible and it never ever gets boring. Johnny is one of the best guitarists around today and he has been playing that thing for so long that this album just proves it I mean the solos on this album are just pure gold and absolutely amazing and John is also very good at writing soft songs on the guitar. Flea is one of the best bassists around in the history of music and he can play the bass so well that it is just amazing and if you want like really good bass look up Red Hot Chili Peppers for bass tabs. I don't know the drummers name I think it's like Chad or something but he's a pretty good drummer and his drum playing goes really well with the songs and it is just really cool.

Anthony is one of the best songwriters in todays music his lyrics can be funny, emotional and just average lyrics sometimes and it is just really nice. I think Anthony shows a lot of emotion on this album and it shows by listening to Stadium Arcadium, Slow Cheetah, Desecration Smile, If and a lot more songs on this album.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because it is one of those albums that are just not comparable with any other albums or artists. I don't have any favourite songs on the CD because all of them are just really good and they impressed me a lot. I love everything about this album because it is truly gold and what is their to hate about this album nothing absolutely nothing it just rules. If it was stolen I would defenitely buy it again and 27 dollars was defenitely worth it. So yes get this album I recommend it to anyone except emos.

whateley_sm
    the album rules, each song as good as the last. john and flea are definately keeping at their high standard of playing