Stadium Arcadium review by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Released: May 9, 2006
  • Users' score: 6.3 (2,359 votes)
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium

I was first prompted to buy ths album because Red Hot Chilli Peppers was famous, and Dani California was a good song, but when I bought Stadium Arcadium, I was shocked like hell, because it's so good, Red Hot Chilli Peppers has got the most skillful guitar and drums anywhere on the planet, and each song is unique, my favourites are Dani California, Desecreation Smile, Readymade and Hump De Bump. Wonderful stuff, the guitar riffs and drum patterns are all special in their own way, and to add to the array of music available, they also write good rap parts, even though I don't listen to rap. Altogether this is certainly recommended.

Lyrics are good, poetic at times, punchy and exciting, they cover a lot of topics, and help make the song into a better thing, you may not agree at first, but give it a listen, you won't regret it, it's just pure genius. The Red Hot Chilli peppers can write good lyrics for virtually anything - rock or rap.

Hard to say, because they're too good to compare with anything else, though I've listened to it less recently, it's still top stuff that anybody who listens to music must buy, because unlike other bands, the red hot chilli peppers write music from different genres and mixes them together effeectively, I've really really enjoyed this album, and if it was to be stolen, I'd rush to my nearest CD shop and get a new copy, please, get it now.

Dookie92
    I think this is a good album but not when you compare it to other RHCP albums. I also dont think the members showed there true potential.
    SheeBassMasta
    i'm noticing tons of "they only rate it high because of the band", ever think why the band has such a high status? because they're ****ing amazing, as for One Hot Minute, Dave Navaro blows, John is ****ing epic, both cd's are solid front to back, sure, some are better than others, some smoother, some more jagged, some funkier, some more rock, either way, the entire album is amazing, flea is a god, john is jesus, keidis is a muse, and whoever the **** drums for them (sorry for the ignorance) is also damn good, i like how John flexed for this cd, it wasn't all about the lyrics this time and i love it
    Donkey Fly
    cuige
    Donkey Fly wrote: This abum has like 5 good tracks in my opinion meaning 23 weak tracks meaning....weak album If you want the album of the yera , Buy AMOLAD By Iron Maiden..
    Iron Maiden and red hot chili peppers. Two completly different types of music. So shut up and go skuttle back to the corner from which you came. Someone said that Snow was easy to play once you sit down and learn it. OK. Now try writing it, singing and never looking down to the neck. There are so many people on this site who downgrade the chili's just for the sake of it. They are ****ing brilliant and down the years they have given so much to music so if you don't like their music you can at least have the class to admit that they are genius.
    cuige
    Hobo467 is obviously is only putting out a review that bad only because he is annoyed by the popularity of the chilis. Oh well. You'll always have eejits like that. Perhaps Ultimate guitar should think over their choices of reviews toput in. Crap opinions are what this comment page is for.
    Axeman20
    dam thts a lot of reviews for one album ; but i agree with them thats this is one of, if not the, best albums they've ever made. Long live the Flea!