Favorite Noise: Best Of Reel Big Fish Review

artist: Reel Big Fish date: 05/16/2007 category: compact discs
Reel Big Fish: Favorite Noise: Best Of Reel Big Fish
Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
Label: BMG International
Genres: Alternative Pop/Rock, Punk Revival, Post-Grunge, Third Wave Ska Revival, Ska-Punk
Great album it's defiantly something you would buy if you just wanted to hear some Reel Big Fish.
 6.5
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Favorite Noise: Best Of Reel Big Fish Reviewed by: ayestrey, on may 16, 2007

Sound: If you love ska I am sure you have herd of reel big fish. With their old songs from the '90s (the good ones) your gonna love every song from "Everything Sucks" with an intro that jumps straight into that sexy barre and fast paced rhythm you can do nothing for ages and just listen to this hole album and never skip a track (except I want your girlfriend too). I remember I ordered all RBF CDs and this was the album I listened to after cheer up I was listening to it in the car on the way to buy a trumpet as soon as I herd "Kids Don't Like It" I wouldn't stop playing it and with "Take On Me" I only listened to this album for a month if your not liking reel big fishes new sound with WNHTYNH then your gona love this clasic ska sound. // 10

Lyrics: Reel big fish rock their lyrics are great but allot of them are about the same thing either about a girl or no body likes their music Aaron's voice gets better after cheer up and he sings along allot more with Scott. which they make great harmonies no offense to Aaron Barrett but his lyrics on this album aren't very long and meaningful but then again this is the old stuff so think of this album as a classic that grows into their newer stuff I like it all but their old stuff will alway have a place in my CD rack. // 7

Overall Impression: Great album it's defiantly something you would buy if you just wanted to hear some Reel Big Fish from the around the start area as a greatest hits when they say best of it truly "was" the best of Reel Big Fish love it, slightly don't like it, it's all reel big fish lucky I rip all my cds onto my computer as a back up and to save the hassle of always dragging it out again if someone stole this I would kill them with a Reel Big Fish take their wallet and run straight to JB Hi-Fi. // 10

Comments