Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album review by Reel Big Fish

• Released: Aug 1, 2006
Reel Big Fish: Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album

Basically, this album is amazing! The album name really says it, it is better than anyone else's live album! From start to finish it has amazing sound quality on everything and the in between song banter really makes it. Corr that took some writing. But if you download it off iTunes, you get 3 extra tracks 2 songs that they mess up in and just like say how bad they are ha ha and the other one is Talkin Bout A Revolution remixed by Black Casper (Dan Regan). Yeah so overall the sound is excellent.

The lyrics are mostly the same as the original ones but some are changed. The talking is also very funny so I'll definitely give it a 10. Scott and Aaron are both amazing and Scott can get up well high which is so cool. All the lyrics fit well with the music perfectly.

Overall this is the best album I've ever bought. they play so good live, better than on the albums. My favourite songs are So Much For Rock and Roll and Somebody Hates Me. Some bits I presume are overdubbed but oh well it's bloody good ha if it were stolen I would immediately buy it again then beat the shit out of the person who stole it. But I don't blame them if they stole it because it's really good ha ha and it comes with a DVD which is equally as good.

WannabHendrix
    jus like he said, this album is amazing...very good quality and dare i say some of the live versions of the songs r better than the studio versions (like She Has A Girlfriend Now). if any1 has the means of buying or downloading it, i highly recommend it
    gonegonegone
    The DVD is great, it has a lot of funny backstage stuff too. Can't wait to see them tour this summer!
    J6strings21fret
    OMG this is "a-w-e-s-o-m-e"! Thats probably my favorite song too! DVD IS AMAZING TOO! They are better live than on there actual records. Probably one of the best 90's-2007 bands for me....DragonForce is overrated...