Turn The Radio Off review by Reel Big Fish

• Released: Aug 13, 1996
Reel Big Fish: Turn The Radio Off

I would definatly have to say I like the ska-punk sound they have got going on. It makes me wanna start the biggest mosh pit of all time and go crazy until my brains come out my eye sockets- either that or chill; whichever one I'm feeling at the moment. The trumpet gets my stamp of approval, and the guitars are sweet. "Beer" has a realy good "I'm chillin with the bros, havin a good time, so don't turn the CD player off" vibe to it. Overall Supa-Dupa good sounds for Supa-Dupa good vibes I'd say.

I myself am not much of a hater, but when it comes to Reel Big Fish. At least they hate at the right things. I'm glad they made "Sell Out" because they basically have the exact same idea of what the media is like nowadays. They also do that whole "I suck at life so I'm gonna make some funny and interesting rhymes and put some sweet guitar drums bass and trumpet with it" thing, which is cool.

Turn the Radio Off is a really good album. I could definatly hang and skate with my friends on a hot summer's day to this for a long time. I think "Beer" would be my favorite song on the album. Overall a sweet cd- keep up the good work guys.