Turn The Radio Off review by Reel Big Fish

• Released: Aug 13, 1996
Reel Big Fish: Turn The Radio Off

I really like ska-punk, so of course I would like Reel Big Fish. It's good to listen to while skateboarding, chilling, or participating in the biggest mosh pit of your life. I dig the trumpets too, along with their fast paced music we all know and love.

I myself am not much of a hater, but at least Reel Big Fish can hate on the sutff you should hate on. I was happy to hear "Sell Out" because it's basically my opinion on what today's media is. They also have that whole "I suck at life so I'm gonna make some funny but interesting rhymes about it and have sweet music to go along with it" thing going on which is cool. They have a pretty good singer to.

This is a great CD I will definatly keep listening to. I'd say my favorite song on the almbum was "Beer." I learned about this band from my friend Kirk, listened to a few songs, and got this cd, and I'm glad I did. I actually did lose this CD, and I'm still urging him to burn it for me but if he won't do that, I'll just go buy it. But anyway, good job guys in Reel Big Fish, keep up the good work.