Apathetic review by Relient K

• Released: Nov 8, 2005
Relient K: Apathetic

The sound of this CD is very amazing and I cannot get enough of this CD. It's so soft and the piano is a very good mix with the other guitars. The style of this CD is very calming and good listen to. I always listen to it and the accoustic versions of some of the pre-recorded songs are very cool.

Matt Theissen is an amazing song writer/artist because he knows how to write songs and match it to the music. And for the band, my hat is off for your guitarists, drummer, and bassist. The vocals are very well done and Matt Thiessen never misses a beat he knows how to lead the band.

This album does not compare to any other albums because it so brings down the house and with the accoustic versions, it really shows how hard they work on all of their work. The most impressice song on this album has to be "In Like A Lion (Always Winter)." I really think that Relient K has really matured with Apathetic EP and MmHmm. If this CD was stolen I would deffenitely buy I new one. I think that Relient K is very under rated and I believe that they will soon break through.