Apathetic review by Relient K

• Released: Nov 8, 2005
Relient K: Apathetic

I do like the sound of the new songs on here, but the remixes of the other 3 songs just didn't really click with me. He can't seem to hit any of the higher notes anymore and so he sings an octave lower than the originals and it's just not as good as the others, but other than that, I do like this EP.

The lyrics are great as always, and of course the acoustic songs have the same lyrics as the originals and those are still good but I think I have to give this a 9 because he seems to have lost some singing skills that he shows in previous albums, but I'm not blaming him, maybe it's just a natural thing that's happening, but it's just not as good as before.

I think that this is great for a few listens and stuff, but if I lost it, I probably would not buy it again. It's not awesome like their other albums. If you had to choose between this and another one, I would probably tell you to go with the other one. But if you wanted to hear some new stuff, then go for it, it's not awesome, but it's not bad either.