Five Score And Seven Years Ago review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 6, 2007
Relient K: Five Score And Seven Years Ago

Relient K's sound is just awesome! They got some pretty cool guitars, good bass, and an awesome drummer. Also, Matt Thiessen, the vocalist, has an awesome voice where he cango really high which makes it funny at concerts when people try to do it. I'm a songwriter and from their sound I get a lot of inspiration. This christian pop punk band is an awesome choice of music. I think that you'll probably like most of the songs on here cause of the sound and because they're Relient K! Do you need any other reason?

Don't even get me started on the lyrics. Matt Thiessen you rock. If you take time to listen to lyrics in a song like me then you'll hear the awesome lyric styles of Relient K in this CD. For christian fans a few of the songs provide a message that christians can relate to with I Need You saying that he just needs God in his life. Or with Forgiven once again for christian fans. For just a regular old fan, they have awesome lyrics that people can relate to like in Bite My Tongue he's saying that he just needs to shut his mouth and not say anything. Or in Must Have Done Something Right it's saying how his gf(or it's about god) has made him a better person all around. And in Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care he has fun with a 10 second song saying "I just wasted 10 seconds of your life" proving they have a sense of humor.

This album is awesome! Although it has a few songs that people won't listen to all the way cause of the beginning it's an awesome CD. I recommend the songs Bite My Tounge and I Need You cause they're so awesome. I recommend this CD to ant Relient K fan or someone looking for something new. Enjoy Relient K's Five Score and Seven Years ago.

fret13
    popfly wrote: i think the four score and seven years ago gave Matt the idea to say five score and seven years ago, instead of naming the album "hey look this is our fifth album in seven years." duhhh
    thank you. he said that in a interview to. but apparently people just enjoy bashing me better...
    A.U.S.T.I.N.
    i thought it was a good album, i personally like MMHMM way more, but this album had is definetely good.
    burritowoman
    To the FullLife Review, i agree. and i love them now. Everyday i listen to them, and its just a pile of GRREEAAT songs!! =)
    I am punk "BF"
    SG5533 wrote: I dont mean to be a jerk, i mean i luv Relient K and all, but this album was the biggest let down of the year for me.....EVERY SONG SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER SONG! .....they lack to creative grace they once had.....
    I agree. relient k is a great band but this cd was a huge let down relient k could have done so much better.