Five Score And Seven Years Ago review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 6, 2007
Relient K: Five Score And Seven Years Ago

Five Score And Seven Years Ago....great album! I listened, and I was pretty impressed. It was a new sound for Relient K, or maybe its just me. They have a mix of slow and upbeat that really gets your attention. I give it about a 9 out of 10. Relient K is a pretty good acoustic/post punk/christian band. I highly recommend them if you have a good sense of humor and a taste for mellow music.

I was very impressed with this album lyric-wise, Relient K is a very diverse compilation of lyrics, some making sense, and a few not making any sense at all! Most songs were deep, and the others were amusingThey have a great relaxing vibe to them. I give lyrics a 10 out of 10. Really good singing by Matt too. The overall impression of the lyrics range from upbeat to slow acoustic. They can really grab you and pull you in, and you'll find yourself addicted soon. I can promise you that.

Relient K is a great contemporary post punk/christian pop band. The most impressive songs on this album would have to be Deathbed and Devestation And Reform. I love the upbeat vibe in Relient K. They can really pull you in and you can easily get addicted. There isnt much I don't like about this album. All of it sounds great. If you happen to lose this album, and you haven't downloaded it already, BUY IT AGAIN. It has to be one of the best from Relient K, I highly recommend purchasing this album!