Mmhmm review by Relient K

• Released: Nov 2, 2004
Relient K: Mmhmm

This is the first CD I have bought by Relient K and I can assure you it is not a waste of time or money to go get it. The sound is really good. You get some pretty heavy punk sounding music like "The Only Thing Worse Than Beating A Dead Horse Is Betting On One," to some inspirational music like "Life After Death And Taxes."

The vocalist/guitarist, Matt Thiessen, has a really good voice and has some very good inspirational lyrics. The words and music are really catchy. An good example of good lyrics on this CD would be, "Every breath that I inhale is followed by exhaling: Sure as the one who never fails, I know will nevr fail me."

If you like MxPx you will probably like Relient K. They are both Christian pop/punk. I love the lyrics and the music they go together very well. There are some heavy punk sounnding songs to soft inspirational songs. No bad language whatsoever and is just one of the best CD's ever. If it wasn't I wouldn't even waste my time sitting here writhing this review to you. Now if it was stolen from me I would probably hunt them down and get it back. If I lost it I would call the police to conduct a search. I'm only kidding, but if I lost it or it was stolen I would absolutely go out buy it again.