Mmhmm review by Relient K

• Released: Nov 2, 2004
Relient K: Mmhmm

I think that all of the relient k Cd's are off the charts. My favorite is Mmhmm though. All of the songs in this album are very up beat and really keep a beat. This album has really good sound quality and is very well done. I like how Relient K mixes piano into most of their songs. I think its awesome that Relient K uses sometimes two or three guitars in some of their songs it seems like the music never stops in alot of their songs. This CD is well worth buying. I recommend it to all of the Relient K fanatics.

Relient K's lyrics and music really always flows and there are never boring songs. Slow singing is when there is slow music and vise versa. Matt Thiessen has a really good way of writing songs of all types. The singing skills are amazing because Matt Thiessen never misses a beat nor does he ever miss a note. If you play guitar like me when I first started like 2 years ago it was really hard to sing and play at the same time. Matt Thiessen is amazing at vocals we all know.

I believe that Relient K beats any artist by far. I think that from the Mmhmm album Be My Escape, Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet, The one I'm wating for, and Life After Death And Texas, those three are definetly the best tracks from this CD. I love that this album is new and totally different from the other albums. If I lost this album I would totally go out and buy a new one because this is by far my favorite CD and would die if I couldn't listen to it. Again I totally recommend this CD.

Learn_to_fly
    These dudes are awesome, and I love this album. Good album, can't wait for more good stuff from these guys.
    Red Martini
    I have to totally agree with swinger... I am totally obsessed with Mmhmm and cant help but listen to it over and over. Relient K has really differed with this album, it seems like RK has jumped to a new and more mature level.