Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2.7 Junky
Relient K: Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do

Uh, well they do seem to have improved a little since their last CD. But they still don't know how to write songs. I liked "Atatomy of Tounge in Cheek" CD better than this one. Their sound is probably the best part of this CD but thats not saying much. The guitarist saves this band from being total crap.

Singers voice is an afterthought. Lyrics the worst I have ever heard. With songs titles like "Chap Stick, Chaped Lips, and things like chemistry" what do you expect. Songs that talk about cell phones may sound creative but in practice it just dosn't work. Here a quote from one of their songs, "Experience the bitter sweet... then brush my teeth". The lyrics took no talent at all to write. They have the cheesiest lyrics trying to be silly and all, and then when they have a serious song it's hard to take it seriously (i.e. "getting into you").

A quote by one the members of Relient K: "Our moms are realy proud of us because of this album". Yeah, its a CD that only a mother could love. It's that bad. Someone realy needs to explain the apeal of this band to me. The only people who like this band are those whot don't understand talent and havn't heard any better bands out there. I have happened to have lost this CD and I'm not buying it again.