Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
Relient K: Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do

Relinet K isn't your averadge punk/pop band. I personally it when people compare them to Good Charlotte. These guys know more than just simple power chords. They throw in tons of complicated riffs and chords that are tough to pull off fast. They go where many of today's punk bands don't dare to go in terms of complexity and song structure. "Hoops I Did It Again" really shows off what Relinet K can do with song writing. Plus, they have alot of variety and styles. You can tell especially in "I Am Understood?" (definately the best song sound-wise on the almbum) which starts off accoustic and speeds up with heavy punk riffs and even has some screaming in the end (on the backup vocals). They also used an 80's sounding intro on "Pink Tux To The Prom", which fit in perfectly with the song. The sound really keeps this album moving, and deserves a 5 in full!

It amazes me how Relient K can be really goofy and funny but at the same time serious. It's awesome that there are punk bands out there like Relient K that arn't big whiners that go around complaining about how screwed everything is. This CD contains some really compashionate and Powerfull lyrics (I Am Understood?) and also some hillarious ones (Colledge Kids is my personal favorite). Oh, and please don't knock on them because they are Christian. They're doing what they got to do, and if you don't understand that, fine, but don't knock on them because of their religion.

Overall, this is one of my favorite cds. I love everything about this cd, even though it could have used some more harder stuff (but thats just my opionion.) I think everyone who likes punk rock should buy this cd. If Relient K was mainstreem they would rule the radio. Every song is awesome but I especially like "Colledge Kids" and "Chapstick, Chapped Lips" and "Things Like Chemestry". If it was stolen I'd go buy it again. Definately.