Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
Relient K: Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do

These guys are crazy! I love thier music style and the fast pace of a lot of thier songs. There's a huge amount of creativity and it's all different. They are comparable to Simple PLan and Good Charlotte, and if you don't like thier style you won't like Relient K. You can put them into the punk-pop genre, but their music spreads out into kinds too. Some songs reminded me of country, some of oldies rock (take a wild guess which song I'm reffering to). I could never get tired of listening to this CD.

Anyone who listens to Relient K knows that they are a talented bunch. The lyrics on this CD were doing everything between making me laugh and making me think about my life. They have this way of making really corny lyrics sound like a serious song, which is kind of cool. Matt Thiessen has an awesome voice. It's neat how he has a wide vocal range, and theres that tone or something, just the way he sings. It's like PIerre Bouvier's voice but not quite. All I can say is I love it!

There are only 2 albums out there that I like every single song on them: Paul Brandt's "This Time Around" CD (any country fan can tell you, it is amazing). The other is this one. My favourite songs are College Kids, Forward Motion, and Chapstick and Chapped lips and things like Chemistry. I love how theres a lot of variety in this album when it comes to the lyrics and music types. If it was stolen or lost, I would definetly buy it again, and maybe even another copy, just in case. Definetly worth what you pay for it. People who don't like Simple PLan or Good Charlote will most likely not like Relient K, there's the same style. The only thing I hate about this album is that there isn't more songs on it. I could listen to it forever.