Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do review by Relient K

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
Relient K: Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... But Three Do

This album is great. It has awesome sound that is more than the normal punk rock group. Sure, they use power chords alot, but a whole lot of the songs have a bunch of inverted chords that keep you wondering. I'm still trying to tab this album. I'm figuring out after each and every song that it's more difficult than I had expected. Relient K is an awesome band that combines a lot of sounds. I love how rare the piano or the acoustic guitar comes into play in their songs. By doing this, the songs never get old. For example, if you listen to a song with one solid type of sound, it'll sound good, but it will get boring to listen to. I find myself listening to this all day. Great album.

These lyrics are another reason I like this CD. They always tell you exactly what they want to tell you and in the perfect format and background. The music flows evenly with the singer, Matt Thiessen, and his lyrics. They are all awesome musicians and I think just by tabbing their songs; they're teaching me more and more about the guitar. Every song on this album has a meaning, whatever the topic. And there are many topics by the way. Awesome lyrics.

I have their newest album, Mmhmm, and I think that one is a little better than this one. It's natural, after all, to improve over time and thus making better music as time moves along. But no matter what the newest one is like, this one is worth buying a hundred times.