Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga: Best Of review by Rhapsody

• Released: Feb 1, 2005
Rhapsody: Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga: Best Of

Great. You can pick out the different instruments and easily hear them all. At the same time they dont over power the lyrics. Everything about the sound is perfect. It starts off fast with "Warrior Of Ice" and "Rage Of The Winter" and then moves into the first of two slow songs, "Forest Of Unicorns." The best songs on the album are "Emerald Sword" "Kinghtrider Of Doom" "Rain Of A Thousand Flames" and "Holy Thunderforce."

The lyrics of this album tell somewhat of a sory of how this warrior comes to find the "Emeral Sword." Is great and, I think, different. The music fits perfectly with the lyrics, nothing seems out of place. The singer(s) are extreamly talented and they are, I belive, Italian so there are some lines of some songs that are in Italian. The whole song "Lamento Eroico" is all Italian lyrics. The lyrics are a little weird and could be put into a soundtrack for some fantasy movie. I give them a 9 simply because I'm not big on the whole fantasy stuff but if your into that it would be a 10.

It's the greates hits CD so it is awsome. I already told you the best songs in the sound part and I'm sticking to them. I love everthing about this album, but if I had to hate one thing it would be the lyrics, they are weird but in a good way. I highly recommend this CD if your into this kind of stuff.

Tumble-weed
    Rhapsody makes me laugh (not because it's bad, which it isn't) because it's basically a mix of Children of Bodom-ish guitar and Queen-ish vocals. It's so unique and unusual yet very catchy.