Appeal to Reason review by Rise Against

• Released: Oct 7, 2008
Rise Against: Appeal to Reason

The Sound of the album "Appeal to Reason" by Rise Against, is a very defined sound with clear structure in the whole Ablum. It's a very powerful Sound, and every chord and line seems to be thought through and trough. For me this is Music at the highest level.

The Lyrics in this Album are interesting and thoughtful, I think, the Band is really standing behind every song, and there's no doubt, that the music does fit to the lyrics in every way.

That the Singer has pretty good skills is nothing I would doubt in any way. So I think the Lyrics are a very important part of this album and they're very good.

A really great album, which follows the line of the albums before, but it's not just the same again, it's better, and it's absolut one of my favourite albums at all. One of the most impressive songs from the album is "hero of war" which is about an american guy, who becomes a soldier, and is proud of his nation, until is has to kill someone who's innocent. this person carried a Flag a "flag white as snow" which he brings home and which is the only flag he likes in the end.

I love about the Album nearly everything, it's just great music, and it's very impressive to listen to it. If it were stolen, I would definetly buy it again. so my Overall Impression is that this album is just great. But that's only my Opinion ;)

RiseAgainst123
    Great album by the best band ever but deffinately the worst by them, it just lacks that punch that makes Rise Against as good as they are, they have let alot down on this album and i hope they go back to their older styles like siren song (by far the best by them), i do miss chris, i feel that zach lost some of the creativity in the music, altogether though it is an amazing album its just worse than the others by them