Revolutions Per Minute review by Rise Against

• Released: Apr 8, 2003
Rise Against: Revolutions Per Minute

This is probably the best album by this band. It has 13 songs on it and they are all generally around the same style through out the album. The album is pretty fast with those nice guitar riffs that are thrown in here and there which show that this band can do some pretty unique/interesting things with their instruments compared to other punk bands. I love the vocals, it's like a raspy kinda voice, and this guy is also an awesome screamer, good overall sound!

The lyrics of this album are pretty good, but usually songs with their best lyrics, always have this one line in it which is pretty stupid like they couldn't think of anything else to say there. But if you don't include those little things then the lyrics on this album is great, I always love quoting them.

This is one of my favourite albums of all time, it's by far my favourite from Rise Against (and I have all their albums). If this were stolen id for sure get this again to complete my Rise Against collection and also because it kicks so much ass. This album can get really aggressive at times and I love it, I think that the sound of this is centerd so that anyone can like it. Overall I think that this is a great album and recommend it to all!