The Sufferer & the Witness review by Rise Against

• Released: Jul 4, 2006
Rise Against: The Sufferer & the Witness

This is a truly amazing CD. I bought this the first day it came out (July 4th 2006) cause I am a huge Rise Against fan, and if you loved "Revolutions Per Minute" "The Unraveling" and "Siren Song Against The Counter Culture" you will absolutely love this amazing new cd. They have there awesome new punk sound with a twist. I love this CD more than Oxygen!

The lyrics are strong and moving. Like their previous CDs, there's definatly a political inspiration. Everything hidden or covered or stretched truths, revealed in their opinions. Tim (vocals) has a really piercing voice, certain pitches or notes will make you absorb what he's saying and really understand, purely just by his tone. The lyrics tie into the guitar riffs so beautifully and differently. I think Tim has a great voice, strong yet balanced.

Listening to this cd, you'll know it's Rise Against, but with 13 new great songs. My personal favorites are "Ready To Fall," "Injection," "Under The Knife" and "The Good Left Undone" I love this album (if not obvious from the 1st paragraph) Everything is so amazing, a great punk sound. If I were to ever lose this CD, I'd buy it again in a heart beat. I'd even buy it again even though I already have it, this is an amazing CD.