The Sufferer & the Witness review by Rise Against

• Released: Jul 28, 2006
Rise Against: The Sufferer & the Witness

What do you think of the Band and Music? I've said it once. I've said it twice. I've said it so many times, They are the greatest. I know you love them so much, your listening to their music as you're reading this. If you love this band and this CD as much as I do, then rate review and comment.

Tim Mcilrath has the best singing and guitar skills ever. He writes his songs in this album so well, you would just do anything to get this album, steal it if you have to (Please don't though). These Lyrics are amazing as well. Some are about the world and some are about our lives, and some are just excellent. Could you write better Lyrics? (Don't answer because we know you can't, their's are so good, it's immpossible to make better Lyrics). The Lyrics fit great with the music, and We all know the Compliance between the Lyrics and Music makes their songs so awesome!

If you want excitement and thrill of music, then Rise Against's "Sufferer And The Witness" is the way to go. This album is no doubt the best album they have realesed, and there is no contest to determine one of the best Album's ever created. What if you loved it so much, took it around with you and lost it? Would you go out and buy it again? If you had brains, you would no doubt go out there and buy a new one. You should treat it like a god, and play it so loud you would get the cop's called on you. (And no doubt that it would be worth it. I sure as heck do). If you love this CD so much, which you should, or you might as well get out of the country, then you should love their greatest songs Prayer Of The Refugee, Behind Closed Doors, Drones, Survive, Ready To Fall, and many more. If you hate anything about it, you make sure you don't confess this to a reverend, or they will banish you from the heavens, that's how important and good this CD is.

breathemusic118
    not exactly the hardcore punk type of music that rise against has displayed in other albums but still good nonetheless
    Twofly
    This is my fav album of all time..their intensity in every song puts me in a place no other album can