The All-Star Sessions review by Roadrunner United

• Released: Oct 11, 2005
Roadrunner United: The All-Star Sessions

This album is to celebrate the 25 anniversary of Roadrunner label. Lots of artists got together to record this in 4 'teams' The music on this is a mixture of genres. From heavy stiff like 'Inhalation By The Hands Of God' to light stuff like 'The End' it suits anyones tastes of rock music. In my opinion I think most of it is good but I can't be bothered with the really heavy stuff.

Loads of different lyrics written by the singers. Some deep ones as usual but then you've got the random ones with a meaning 'I Don't Want To Be (A Superhero)' The lyrics melodies were written to go with the music so it works together. The singers have lots of different styles of voice some work but others aren't to an interesting standard that I like.

I am really happy I got this album but only beacuse of about 5 songs on it. I would advise anyone to listen to the songs some where else before spending money on it as it is all different. 'The End' and 'I Don't Want To Be (A Superhero)' are the best songs on the album. What I love about it is I can turn it on and lots of people will listen to it as it's such a mix of genres. If I lost it I would probably get it again.