The All-Star Sessions review by Roadrunner United

• Released: Oct 11, 2005
Roadrunner United: The All-Star Sessions

The sound definately mixes all the different artists who play in the songs. It doesn't seem like the artsts are just doing this album for a laugh they are really trying to put a good record in the history of metal. There is a wide variety of styles from black metal to more punk rock. This is a great album!

This album is mainly about the instruments involved and the sound of them, as you can see in the bonus DVD. Sometimes the lyrics seem a bit "off" compared to the sound of the beat. But the lyrics in songs like the end and army of the sun make up for the others.

This is a great album for any one who listens to bands off the RoadRunner label e.g. Slipknot, Chimaira, Trivium, DevilDriver etc. I also recomend it to any one who listens to bands like: Shadows Fall and Entombed. The best 2 songs on the album are The Dagger and In The Fire. I love the idea of creating this album to celebrate the history of a great label. This album is a great colaberation of different artists, who are dedicated to music. This is definately one of my favourite albums in my collection.