The All-Star Sessions review by Roadrunner United

• Released: Oct 11, 2005
Roadrunner United: The All-Star Sessions

First of all the album is great for anyone that likes heavy rock, though the style of tracks on the album varys. For example there are heavy tracks like The Dagger, The Enemy, and Baptized In The Redemption, not so heavy tracks like the end, and army of the sun, and I don't know what to class it as so I'm gonna go with punk I don't wanna be (a superhero).

As said before you don't get lyrics in the booklet, but you can find the lyrics on the website. This does help as some of the tracks are that heavy that you can't understand what the vocalist is saying, and also some in another language eg no mas control. There were 2 songs I didn't like the lyrics, the fist was Annihilation By The Hands Of God as it sounds like hes not even saying anything and at the start of the track it sounds like hes just doing a huge burp, and the second was enemy of the state as it again sounds like hes not even saying anything and plus I think it's in German I'm not entirely sure.

I thought it was let down by Annihilation By The Hands Of God, And Enemy Of The State but apart from that I thought the album was brilliant and I find that it's good to listen to because every time I listen to it, it always puts me in a good mood. I recomend it to anyone who reads this review.