Educated Horses review by Rob Zombie

• Released: Mar 28, 2006
Rob Zombie: Educated Horses

This album is different than anything Rob Zombie has ever done in the past with White Zombie, or this band. Different style, different sound, different guitar stuff, but it works! This album sounds better than any other Zombie relaese. It goes into a more melodic (but still very heavy) feel and has more guitar on it than Rob has used on any other album. The only song that sounds a little too dirty would be "Let It All Bleed Out," a song much like his past material (but still an awesome song). It sounds great and you will probably agree.

These are the best lyrics Rob Zombie has written in his entire life. Well, at least that have been recorded. They tell stories or at least make you think about the unknown. It flows extremely well with the (very) guitar riff oriented songs. Another item at it's best is Rob' voice. It sounds amazing. I got chills listening to this for the first time. And trust me, that is hard to do. He sings really well and does a great job of not sounding the same on every song. There are 2 instrumental songs (one being the minute long opener) but they keep the album moving along nicely. Keep up the good work, Mr. Zombie!

In my opinion, this is his most different album, but I like it the most. The best songs would have to be "American Witch" (which is my fav song by him and it also got me into him big-time) "Foxy Foxy", "The Scorpion Sleeps" (a fun, up beat song), "Let It All Bleed Out" (reminessent to his earlier songs), "Ride" and "The Devils Reject" from his movie. Rob Zombie has changed a lot over time but I think it's for the best. I suggest all metal lovers have this album in your music library. It is different considering it came from Zombie, but if you can ignore his past, you will love it! It is an album I can listen to all the way, and you probably can too.

Funyun
    that f**k head Wangmaster doesn't have any taste in music Rob Zombie is the best singer out there!!!!