Past, Present & Future review by Rob Zombie

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Rob Zombie: Past, Present & Future

The sound on this album is pretty unique in some points. This album is just his past, present and future work, if your a Zombie fan it's for you. Some songs have a devilish feel to them, but some of the songs are kinda pop rock with really disapointed me, that's my only probably with this CD. Like his music can be really good metal music but then he goes and does some pop music (Tears). Other than that good there good tunes, the only guitar solo I can think of is Thunderkiss 65' on the album right now but I wish he'd put some in his music it'd really complete it, oh great drum solo on super-charged heaven!

Personally I love zombie lyrics, there deep and sometimes scary. Some people may not agree with my views on Zombie lyrics. I think they are very brillant, and his voice is so unique, but some white zombie songs, like Thunderkiss 65' you can't really understand him but I find it catchy sometimes. Don't get me wrong Thunderkiss 65' has a great solo but you can't really heard it over Rob's voice, it seems like he wants the music to be all about him. Rob gets a bit clearer when he went solo. Alice Cooper apears on this album also but you can't really tell it's him, unless you look at the back of song list.

Rob is very unique like I said before. There's some really good tunes on the album and theres some not so good one. Rob shouldn't stayed to what he did best, metal. Some good songs are Thunderkiss 65', Dracula, Super-charged Heaven, More Human Than Human, Living Dead Girl, Demonid Phnomenon, Spookshow Baby, Return Of The Phantom Stanger, and Super Beast. Some of those are videos though theres 2 disce on this album. One disc is songs and another is music videos, some of the videos are hailous! I defintaly recomed getting this album. I hate the pop music he put on it though, and his cover of bizter bop by Ramones or whatever the songs called (sorry I hate The Ramones). But other than that pick this up if you a diehard or a new Zombie fan you'll love it! Other than the pop songs.