Mighty Rearranger review by Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation

• Released: May 10, 2005
Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation: Mighty Rearranger

The sound of Robert's new CD is much more mature, mostly because his writing skills have grown and his voice has changed. Although it isn't very bluesy like Led Zeppelin it is still impressive. I actually think it sounds better than Zeppelin, only because of the technology that available today.

These lyrics are very powerful and moving, Robert's writing has grown better over the years. He was only a novice writer when he was with zeppelin, and it improved with this band, his word placements, and the way he made it sound like the lyrics were tied with the instruments. Robert Plant has a very soulful and powerful voice, and is one of the best singers out there.

This new CD is alot better than Robert's solo albums because of his new writing skills, and more mature voice. I would say "Shine It All Around" and the title track "Mighty Rearranger" are the best on this album. I like the new sound of Robert's voice, but I don't like how much the instruments cover his voice. If I lost this CD I would definately go buy it again.