Mighty Rearranger review by Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation

• Released: May 10, 2005
Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation: Mighty Rearranger

Well robert just keeps getting crazier and crazier, but I think that for this album, it worked. The weird ways he writes his songs really give him his own style, yet is somewhat reminiscent of Led Zeppelin. When I first put in this cd, the song "Another Tribe" came on. It opens with some weird african drum or something. To tell you the truth, I was kinda scared. However, it got better with the song "Shine It All Around," which is regularly played on the radio where I live. The last song on the CD, "Brother Ray," is like a weird techno mix of different songs and stuff and is kind of stupid. I think that my favorite song on this cd is "Takamba," which definetly has a very zeppelin sound.

It's robert plant. Nothing but excellent.

This is definately worth having if just to see what plant is doing right now. I doubt if this would be stolen, as most of the people I know don't like it. Yet, I myself like it, so if it was lost or stolen I would definately buy another copy. The CD cover I hate. It's just too weird. The CD, however, really has no compliance with the music on the CD. They don't really go together and I don't know what robert was thinking. As for the music, its excellent, something only a former member of Zeppelin could accomplish.