The Twos review by Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers: The Twos

This album is a down and dirty indie rock masterpiece. It combines an almost annoying vocalist with an insane guitarist. The licks are burning and the solos incredible. It is guitar focused and there isn't much on the bassist's part.

The lyrics are all right, I wouldnt say completely amazing, but they are fun to listen to listen to, the singer is incredible, but his voice is slightly too high pitched and a little annoying. The lyrics definitely fit the music and I don't think there is anything I would change about it.

There really isn't any music that sounds like the Rock N Roll Soldiers out right now, they are like a cross between the Rolling Stones and AC/DC, with a little classic indie stuck in the middle. If it were stolen, I wouldn't really care, because I already have it on my iPod and I would be glad that someone else would be able to experience this amazing and underrated band.

-February-Star-
    Love this album. I heard Anthem on Purevolume ages ago and immediately ordered the album, a very worthwhile buy.
    yam
    they really are amazing, i reckon theyll get really big if only more people knew about them