The Twos review by Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers: The Twos

With a great vocalist and and an amazing guitarist, the Rock n Roll Soldiers are creatively different from all the mainstream music out there. The vocalist Marty Larson-Xu has a high pitched almost screeching voice which is perfect for the type of music that the Soldiers play. The guitarist Evan Sernoffsky has great parts and some amazing solos.

The lyrics are very good. Not great. But very good. The lyrics work perfectly with the music. I don't think anything else would work. The vocalist Marty Larson-Xu is absolutly perfect for this kind of music. His voice is very unique and interesting. His voice easily gets a 10 but this section is for lyrics.

The Rock n Roll Soldiers are a one-of-a-kind band out right now. There is nothing even close to their sound and talent. Personally, I find it hard to pick which songs are best. Each song is practically as good as the next. I wouldn't change anything what'soever about this band. There is nothing to hate about their music. It is perfect. If it were stolen, I would buy it again and again. They could very easily become one of the most popular bands out there if more people got a chance to hear what they've got.