Radio K.A.O.S. Review

artist: Roger Waters date: 06/20/2006 category: compact discs
Roger Waters: Radio K.A.O.S.
Release Date: 1987
Label: Columbia
Genres: Arena Rock, Album Rock, Prog-Rock/Art Rock
This album seems to be nothing more than a fictional tale with a blatantly apparent message.
 6.1
 3.3
 8.8
review (1) 8 comments vote for this album:
Radio K.A.O.S. Reviewed by: Johnny Blade, on june 20, 2006

Sound: I am a big Pink Floyd fan, but this album is terrible. I don't really like many of Roger Waters solo projects to begin with, but I was told that this is different. It is very strange, and I can't really make much sense of it. Maybe I need to listen to it again but I don't like it, it is awful. If you want something by Roger Waters get the Pink Floyd The Wall album it was mostly written by Roger Waters and it is a very good album. // 3

Lyrics: There is a story behind this whole album but it is pretty complicated to follow. However the lyrics do go quite well with the music. // 5

Overall Impression: I would prefer anything by Pink Floyd to a Roger Waters solo album. There are no impressive songs on this album not any worth menchaning. If it were lost or stolen I wouldn't buy it again. Being a Pink Floyd fan I bought this thinking that it would be similar to that, how wrong I was. I know that some of the earlier Pink Floyd stuff is really strange but this is different. Terrible! // 2

Comments