The Comfort Of Home review by Rufio

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
Rufio: The Comfort Of Home

The sound of this album is fairly different from their last album. This album is not as "punk" as the last CD "Perhaps I Suppose." But this CD still manages to bring out the fast tempo guitar riffs and banging drums. This CD is another great CD by Rufio. And unlike most punk bands, Rufio's CD has 15 Songs on it. Instead of the normal short punk CD's of 30 minutes.

The lyrics on this CD are great. While being slightly deeper they still will reach out to alot of Rufios Listeners who can relate with the lyrics. The singing on this cd is good, and goes with the beat and guitars beautifully.

Rufios new CD is another creation of theirs. With the fast guitar riffs and catchy chorus's this CD is bound to become a great seller. For Rufio fans I'd definatly suggest buying this CD and even for none fans, I would recommend this CD to anyone. My personal favorite songs on the CD would have to be Drowning, Out Of Control, A Simple Line, and A View To Save. If I lost this cd I would definatly purchase it again.