Rush review by Rush

• Released: Mar 1, 1974
Rush: Rush

Rush's first album, Rush, is freakin' sweet! It is definetely worth whatever money you spend on it. The 8th song on the album Working Man has excellent guitar work and a good use of distortion. The song starts out simpleand gets crazy. The album also has finding my way which has some sweet drumming. Those were the only two major songs on the album.

The singer Geddy Lee has an extremely high voice and you can here his Canadian accent. The high voice does not work out extremely well with their metal-like sound. The singer does have some skills though. The lyrics to working man dont make much sense. Although the lyrics make sense in all of the other songs.

The nost impressive songs from thealbum are working man and finding my way. They are sweet. The only annoying thing is the high pitched voice. It definetely compares well to other artists first albums. It compares well to a sucky band like CKY or Korn. I would definetely buy it again if I lost. I wouldn't lose it though, somebody would steal it because it is so sweet.