Rush In Rio [DVD] review by Rush

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 9
Rush: Rush In Rio [DVD]

I am a very big Rush Fan and when I listened to a few songs of this and one my friends house, I bought it the next day. I thought the sound was great. This was the last stop on the tour. Rio De Janeiro. On disc two "The Boys In Brazil." They tell us they just barely got there. It was a huge thunderstorm when the landed, and they really didn't the show would go ahead. But with now sound check at all. They just barely got to the stadium. Just in time to pick up there instruments and start Tom Sawyer! You could really tell the fans were into the concert when they were singing YYZ.

Content — 10
The DVD Is the live concert in Rio De Janeiro. All the songs were played live. Disc two is "The Boys In Brazil." This is an hour of footage of The Boys In Brazil doing whatever they were doing. Pretty cool to watch. It gives you an impression of what the guys are really like. The song list to this concert was just incredible. To me it was like a greatest hits show. The DVD also has Easter Eggs. If you enter the right code you get the video from 1975 "Anthem." This is very sweet. Also on disc two you get MC Myltiangle of YYZ, O Baterista, La Villa Strangiato. The disc content was awesome!

Production Quality — 9
I thought the production quality was superb, considering they never had any check or anything. Also the concert was just after a massive thunderstorm so a lot of stuff was wet. But without any flaws, the video, sound and overall Production quality I thought was excellent.

I don't like comparing things. But I do think this is better then a lot of other DVDs. I thought the video of Anthem, was very impressive. A very cool Easter Egg. I loved everything about it, there was nothing really that I hated. If I lost this DVD, I would pay no more then 10 bucks to get it back.

peartdrummer
    Mike theBassrat wrote: peartdrummer your my hero
    Thanks for that and I did ask her if she had a boyfriend by smoothly bringing it up in conversation and she does. But that's okay because I really seem to be getting to this other girl who is kind of cute.
    HomesliceMan wrote: Hey Kyle! Did you ask Sharla out yet? Cmon ya chicken sh-t.
    HomesliceMan wrote: Ya. Peartdrummer has a huge crush on some hot girl in his class, and he hasnt asked her out yet. Everyone make fun of Peartdrummer!!!
    Speaking of fun, Homesliceman never had a girlfriend @ 18 years old which is quite sad. Myself having 2 previous girlfriends, I have to get to know them a little and play my cards right. Homesliceman is my twin brother, so I know that looking at their chest or their feet when talking to them is not the right move. Is it Homesliceman?! I guess not considering I am way ahead of him in the runnings for a relationship. Oh and Homesliceman, I think it may be time to change your diaper. It is almost 7:30. Your bedtime.
    Mr.McAwesom2112
    You guys are f***ing nuts. I've got a cousin who never had a grlfrnd, but he's probably gay. lol I got this dvd at walmart yesterday and it rocks.
    RuShRoCkS!
    Wow! You guys are soooo into this dvd! No One Cares About Your Girlfriends!!!!!
    peartdrummer
    I have the code for the 1975 Anthem video. If anyone wants it, email me at kyle_nichol@hotmail.com This is one my favourites.
    HomesliceMan
    HomesliceMan wrote: I got nuthin'. Well played
    Yup. Now the king must sit on his throne.....and take a dump on Homesliceman.