Translating The Name review by Saosin

• Released: Jan 20, 2004
Saosin: Translating The Name

The sound on this album really impressed me. Saosin definatley have a lot of potential and I for one believe that it will only be a matter of time before they break out and become huge. The sound on this album as I said is great it mixes soft verses with awesome scremo choruses. The sound is what impressed me most about this CD.

The lyrics are also great on this album. This is where Saosin show that they can not only make a great sounding album but they can also make a brilliant lyrical CD aswell.

I haven't heard any of Saosins other stuff. But I can tell you that it will be hard for Saosin to top "Translating The Name." The best tracks on the album in my opinion are: "Seven Years" and "3rd Measurement in C." What impressed me most about this CD was its sound and how it made me want to air guitar and drum. If this CD were lost or stolen I would definitely go through the same struggle to find it again.

lost_symphonies
    Saosin is definately on of the most amazing bands out today. There is just something about their sound that never gets old. You could listen to it all day and still be just as amazed with the music as you were when you first heard it.