I'm Sorry I'm Leaving review by Saves the Day

• Released: Jun 30, 1999
  • Users' score: 10 (1 vote)
Saves the Day: I'm Sorry I'm Leaving

The musical styles on this record are all acoustic, rather the guitars are. This is first album Ted, Dave, Eben, Bryan, and Chris worked on, and it only showed that the upcoming albums were going to be great. Soundwise, this is one great acoustic cd. Very realking and whatnot. Most notable is take our cars now! And "I'm sorry I'm leaving" for the relaxness factor. Ooverall sound of the cd is a 5.

Lets just say Chris Conley was destined to be a songwriter. Lyrically he's the best songwriter of his time. Fuck blink 182, I like them in all, but Saves The Day is something you could listen to for ever and ever again because the lyrics and his voice are just so melodic. Once again deserves a 5.

It's too hard to actually have a favorite Saves The Day cd. Everyone is perfect. All the songs on this cd are great, although "hold" gets somewhat...umm annoying after awhile. This cd has little flaws, one of these being that there is a song on the vinyl that wasn't on the cd. This saddens me, as that song is a very good song. Any STD cd is worth buying over and over again. Like I said, for an acoustic cd, this one, like every other saves the day cd, IS A MUST.