Ups And Downs: Early Recordings And B-sides review by Saves the Day

• Released: Aug 24, 2004
Saves the Day: Ups And Downs: Early Recordings And B-sides

The band has come up with 19 tracks dating back from when they were teenagers up to a live track from a recent tour. All 19 tracks are extremely rare if not unreleased. Saves the Day is by far one of the best punk bands our there. Their music is different and unlike any other band. As always on their CDs there are some clean sound and perfect bass and drums parts. Also you can find a beautiful "punk melodies." All in all it's a perfect album for everyone.

On "Ups And Douns" Chris shows that he is a talent songwriter. Hes voice skills make you feel a burst of energy. It's a very melodic voice so you can heard and heard it again. The lirycs are really addition to the Save's music. They are both beautiful. Just listen it and you'll understand me.

All in all, it's a perfect record. If this cd were stolen, I would go to buy it again and again. There are not any weak - every is awesome and powerful. In my opinion every selfrespect man must go to buy this album. You'll love Saves The Day and especially their album "Ups And Downs: Early Recordings And B-sides." Good work guys.